We accept the following medical insurances:
- United Health Care
- Blue Cross of California
- Anthem Blue Cross
Our invoices are coded to facilitate insurance reimbursement. We are a non-participating provider. It is your responsibility to check with your insurance company to see if and how many speech therapy sessions are covered per year, in addition to the financial percentage of coverage per session. We cannot guarantee that your insurance carrier will reimburse you in part or in full, but we will, on request, provide all requested information to help maximize your reimbursement.
Services listed are to be scheduled in advance and paid for at the time of service. Some of the services listed are also available for out-of-state or out-of-area clients using phone consultations and Skype as an alternative to
* Cash, checks and most major credit cards are also accepted.
Achievement Center for Therapy Rates:
- Our rates for private speech, language, assistive technology, occupational and feeding therapy vary on an individualized basis/need.
- Coded invoices can be submitted to your insurance to facilitate reimbursement for those insurances with whom we are not a provider.
- Individual & small group therapy sessions vary on an individualized need/basis and are determined by the evaluation results. There are multiple programs for feeding therapy ranging from one session per week to five days per week. Programs average 8 to 12 weeks in duration.
- Consultation fees are applied to all formal evaluations.