September 20-22, 2021
November 10-12, 2021
January 3-5, 2022
Take your next step towards a brighter future! This class provides participants with 24 certification maintenance hours (CMH’s) to submit to ASHA. That’s the equivalent of 24 CEU’s!
Featuring Shawn Manvell
This year Achievement Center for Therapy is hosting Shawn Manvel. Our goal is to provide graduate students and licensed therapists an exclusive hands-on look at what is required to start and run your own private practice.
“When I started out trying to open my own private practice I was so bogged down with lawyer fees, bureaucracy, state licensing, and red-tape that it took a lot of time away from my own family, friends, and patients. All I wanted was the ability to expand the way that I could reach out and help more people.”
Registration deposit fee only $1,500!
- 24 CMH’s or 24 CEU’s
- Certificate for Professional Development
- Over $1,000 in customizable legal documents
- Learn important principles & practical step-by-step techniques for starting and managing your own private practice.
- A tried, true and prosperous working plan.
- Strategies to get on insurance panels
- Marketing Campaigns to generate streams of referrals for clients/patients
- A reference guide of all material presented at workshop, including all the legal documents and steps to get you started on your way to owning your own private practice!
**Registration fee is $1,500 non-refundable deposit. The total class fee is $7,500. The remaining $6,000 is due prior to beginning of the workshop on first day. A member of our administration staff will be in contact with you shortly after submitting your application to complete the registration process, answer questions, and provide you with extra details. We look forward to seeing you soon!